Well amazingly enough, I too am starting a blog. After months and months of pressure from friends (Ashley this post is dedicated to you) and family (Lindsey...), I too have jumped on the blogging bandwagon. I was feeling quite guilty as I thoroughly enjoyed looking at people's blogs but I wouldn't return the favor by creating a blog of my own. In converations with these bloggers I almost felt like a stalker because I knew so much about their families and what they were doing(but hey, they posted it). I suppose I held off for so long due to my computer illiteracy, my lack of writing skills, and the feeling that I really didn't have anything to say (though that hasn't stopped others =) but hey, my kids are darn cute and I am certainly not embarrassed to share them with you. So check us out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Hi Wendy! Your blog is SO cute!!! I'm so excited that you are starting a blog!!! Your kids are so adorable! Is it Ok with you if I put you on my link list? You can add me to yours too if you want. How did you get that clock on your blog? Well anyway, Have a great Weekend! :)
Sarah
Sarah-
Feel free to put me on your link list. Lindsey put the clock on my blog so you'll have to ask her how she did it. - Wendy
Wendy!!! I am so glad you gave into the peer pressure and created a blog. It is so much easier to keep in touch. Your kiddos are adorable!
I'm not sure if I'm the Ashley that pressured you into this, but if I am, way to go me - I've had success!
Can't wait to watch little Henry grow - he's such a sweet boy. (And updates on Natalie too, of course - I've just seen more of her, haha.)
Love the blog! So cute! :) hee hee. Really though, I'm so excited that you've joined the blogging bandwagon. I'll look forward to many cute pics/stories of your kiddos.
-Linds
HI Wendy! I'm so glad you joined the world of blogging. I love keeping in touch through blogs. Your kiddos are very cute. I think you daughter look a lot like you. I hope your're doing well.
Melanie
It's about time!
HURRAY! FINALLY! And, look at you putting my blog to shame already. Geez!
Your kids are darn cute...
yay! so glad you decided to start a blog :) have you officially moved yet?
Cute family, cute blog, thanks for sending me the link. :) Welcome back to SoCal. We look forward to seeing more of you and your (cute) family. Congrats on John's job, way to go. However I know Deb will miss you not being close by. Now if we could just get Deb and Carl to start a blog now that they are done with the wedding, honeymoon, and their trip to China. (whew) They should have lots of stories & pix to share.
Post a Comment