It is hard to believe- but Henry has already reached 6 months. This is cliche but it seriously went by so fast. I just want to take a moment to express my love for that little guy. He is such a good little baby. He is happy to roll around on the carpet and he is always full of smiles. He recently began scooting himself all over the room and pulling some pretty funny faces. He has definitely made my transition from 1 child to 2 pretty easy. Enjoy some of the many faces of Henry.




7 comments:
You're such a cute Mom Wendy! I love your hair!
He is such a cutie! I can't believe how he has grown! Oh, and I love the fish face
I love the Hot Wheels shirt picture - he's adorable. And your hair is gorgeous. Wendy, you're a babe!
I also love your hair!! 6 months does go too fast. I love the pics.
Henry is adorable Wendy. I love looking at your blog. It is so fun to see you as a mom. You look great and very happy.
Little Henry is so cute! Your new hair is also super cute!
Hey! You didn't tell me you got a new "do!" It's super cute! Love the pictures of Henry and Andy together. :)
Post a Comment