So I started Henry on solids a couple weeks ago and he has taken to them quite well. He loves all the cereals and veggies...going at them like I would a frozen yogurt. Surprisingly though- he really doesn't like any of the fruits I have given him...strange. He even liked chicken, but try to give him pear puree and he'll make a face and sputter it out. Perhaps he doesn't share the dominant family sweet tooth gene the rest of us Ropers struggle with.
Above are some pictures of Henry's inaugural solid food experience with him sampling the popular rice cereal combined with water a la tap.
4 comments:
That is weird. It seems most kids spit out the veggies and devour the fruit. Hmmm.
Henry needs to give Andy some eating lessons. Andy will eat the fruit (most of the time), but anything else is a struggle. Most of the time I have to turn on a Baby Einstein DVD in order to get food into his mouth . . .
he looks so happy! so cute. how great that he likes veggies so much. grey also loves rice cereal with water a la tap.
That is strange about the fruit...hmmm...
Post a Comment