Thursday, April 30, 2009

Did you know?

You can make an adorably tiny pizza using the metal lid from a can of juice concentrate. My mom used to do this with my siblings and I when we were little so we could make our own tiny, personal pizzas. So fun! Now she is doing it with my daughter. Living with Nana has its perks =)

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

I had forgotten all about that. What fun memories! I'll have to try that with my boys.

Tracy said...

I had forgotten about that too! I think I may have to resurrect that idea along with you and Lindsey. My boys would love that!

DA & J said...

What a great idea. I guess I need to start collecting them. Thanks!

britta said...

AWESOME!!! Then you still cook them in the oven, right? Genious!

Anonymous said...

Wendy what a fun blog. Your children are so cute. The pizza idea is a good one and I think I will try it with Janet's twins.
Love,
Aunt Carolyn

Becky said...

Natalie is a little heart breaker. I love the little pizza on the juice lid...gonna try it. :)