Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Our Easter.....in PICTURES!


Dying of the eggs
hunting for her basket...each egg led to another clue


Baskets found!



THE SPOILS


Pomp and Circumstance

Family picture in our Easter duds.

Cousins! We got to spend Easter with the Christensens.
A good time was had by all.

Easter Egg HUNT!

The speckled ones have money in them =)

Final score:

Natalie: $8

Henry: $3

Lest you think we are too commercial, please enjoy the following and know that I have a testimony of our Savior Jesus Christ. I know He lives and He loves us, and through Him we may return to our loving Father in Heaven. When asked what Easter was about, Natalie would say, "JESUS!"......success.



This one is also good...in case you haven't seen it yet.


2 comments:

Tracy said...

Great pictures. I especially love "pomp and circumstance." It was sure fun spending Easter with you guys. Our boys had a blast with your kids.

britta said...

What a beautiful Easter and Testimony! As always, we were dreaming of family far away... Though, in spite of the difference, I feel certain that someday Henry and Mel will be great friends. And.... I LOVE Natalie's hair in the curlers. She is so classy.