Thursday, February 4, 2010

What I've been doing


Yup, those are moving boxes. While on a lovely family vacation to Disney World last month (pictures to come) John got an offer he couldn't refuse from Cardinal Health.....plus he knew the Disney job wasn't going to be a long term career opportunity.
So, we will now be relocating to....drum roll please.......Dublin, Ohio!! (Just outside of Columbus folks). I guess we will have to become Ohio State fans now.
Good thing we took advantage of the free Disney World admissions when we did.....phew.

16 comments:

- said...

I just found your blog through Becky's. Your family is so cute!!! Good luck with your move and enjoy your cute little kiddos!!! (this is Noel (Quist) Hurst)

DA & J said...

Congrats on the new job. I guess no more premire's for you! Good luck moving. Ohio is going to be quite the change!

Jenny

ashley said...

I've totally been to Dublin before, it's a great place! When you're there, look up the Christoffersons - I grew up with their kids in Illinois. I'm so excited for you guys. The Midwest really is superior to southern CA... hahaha.

But really, congrats to John!

The Stapletons said...

Congrats on the job. Cardinal is our pharmacy distributer, I cal their customer service quite regularly. Best of luck.

Tracy said...

So glad we got that free trip to Disneyland in October. Thanks! Oh man, your moving pictures are bringing back dreadful memories; at least you have your husband around to help you though!

Piper said...

Wow, that's quite the move. You guys are going to LOVE the Columbus area.....and the east.....so pretty!
Congrats on the job offer.

britta said...

We are SOOOOOOO excited to have you guys here!!!!!!!!! You'll love it I promise!

Becky J. said...

We are going to miss you so much! Those boxes make me want to cry right now. :(

Mamma Meg said...

California to Ohio...yikes! But on a selfish note, I am so happy for Britta and Mark. They are so excited for you to be coming.

Good luck with the move...as if luck will help you. Moving is the worst and you certainly have done your share of it lately. Ugh!

Harrison's said...

Wow, how exciting! Congrats and good luck with the move. Ohio is real close to Michigan =).

Melanie said...

Wow! That's big new for your family. Good luck with the move.

Swenson Family said...

Congratulations and good luck!!!

Kim said...

I heard that you guys moved - fast! We'll miss seeing you as often! I'd love to see pictures of your new place! Good luck with everything!

Danielle said...

Wow congrats...when is the big move?

Jessica Hughes said...

Congrats on job!! We so do miss you not acroos the street. Paige really misses it. We will keep in touch and hope you find some great friends. We miss you...

Tracy said...

Please post about your Disney World trip! PLEASE!