Tuesday, July 15, 2008

"Pre-move" fun

We did a few fun things together after John graduated and before the moving madness began so I thought I'd post a few pictures (okay...ALOT of pictures...but I'm new to blogging so I have a lot to share =).


Natalie and Henry partying at the Rancho Cucamonga Chuck E Cheese for friend Emberely's first birthday.



Aboard the "Choo Choo Monga" at Victoria Gardens during our trip to Rancho

Natalie playing with her only girl cousin, Ashley (we will miss seeing you guys!!)



Playing at the children's museum at the Gateway in SLC


......grocery shopping at the museum


Natalie riding the ponies at Thanksgiving Point's Farm Country. Natalie LOVES horses.


Natalie and cousin Hyrum at the Orem Chuck E Cheese for Natalie's birthday

"I'm three!!"


John and Natalie dressing up like dinosaurs at the Dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving Point


More fun with Dada at the museum




Henry and I were there too.... we didn't get eaten




Digging for fossils at the museum




Bowling!



John (and the bumpers) helped Natalie bowl for the first time.




Natalie loved her bowling shoes...they were actually pretty cute in that small of a size



I bowl worse than Barack Obama!




Out to dinner for my birthday. I like Natalie's face in this one.


Happy 25th birthday to me!




Hanging out with cousins Ashley, Timothy, and Michael




Natalie loves her cousins



.....she also loves holding hands


Pony rides at Gardner Village


Petting zoo at Gardner Village



Natalie really likes animals (though horses are definitely her favorite)

That pig felt rather bristly to me

The goats got up in Henry's face several times (he didn't mind). We went to Gardner Village with Nana Meleea, Aunt Laura and Hyrum.


Carnival rides at Springville's Art City Days




Pool party with the Ropers and Browers

The rowdy Ropers (John with siblings Anne, Daniel, and Mark)



Playing guitar hero with the Stoddards and Christensens

Wendy and Debbie Christensen


Aunt Anne and Natalie on the carousel at South Towne Plaza



Visiting "Nanny" (my Grandma) before we moved

8 comments:

Piper said...

Wow, I really liked that Obama comment, that was hilarious! Mostly because I didn't know about it. Looks like you guys were able to do a lot of fun things before your move. That Natalie looks just like you Wendy! She's beautiful!

ashley said...

The 'Christensens'? Oh yeah, Deb's married. Still weird to me.

I hope you guys are getting settled in CA!

Tracy said...

What fun pictures! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun before moving. Debbie has a great new last name.

Lindsey said...

Holy cow - that was A LOT of pictures! :) Loved them though. Especially the one at the petting zoo with Henry in his car seat plopped down right in the middle of the goat pen.

Natalie Francis said...

Holly pictures!!! I loved them all. Thanks for updating us and I hope the new "house" is great!

Chelsea said...

Looks like you have been up to a lot of fun things. I think I would have enjoyed all of those things (dressing up like dinosaurs, riding ponies, I'm kinda over the grocery shopping thing- but I did enjoy that when I was a kid).

Marnie said...

Hi Wendy! It's Marnie your cousin Joe's wife. We haven't seen you for so long so when Sarah told me you had a blog I had to check it out. Your family is so adorable! I haven't seen your little girl since she was a baby. She is beautiful! I think that she looks a lot like you. Well I'm glad you started a blog now I can see your family more often. We have a blog to if you would like to look at it the address is: marnieandjoedavidson.blogspot.com.
GOOD LUCK WITH THE NEW JOB AND YOUR NEW MOVE TO CALIFORNIA!!

Melanie said...

I Love your pictures! Natalie looks so much like you! Even some of her facial expressions remind me of you. So cute! It looks like you did a lot of fun things! Oh, Happy 25th birthday!!! I hope you're enjoying California!