Thursday, September 25, 2008

L.A. County Fair






We went to the L.A. County Fair on Friday with my mom and brother, which was a lot of fun. Natalie has been telling me she's a cowgirl ever since I found her some fabulous pink cowgirl boots at a local thrift store. She was able to get her cowgirl boots nice and dirty riding the ponies and hanging out within the various animal petting pens. We completed her ensemble with a cowgirl hat we found at one of the booths. The advertising for the fair has been pretty funny, saying the fair is "just what L.A. needs," and poking fun at the materialistic, unrural culture of the area. They had a pretty good collection of farm animals they were able to pilfer from somewhere...good times.

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Cute pictures! I even love how you all are color coordinated! :)

Rey and Melanie said...

Hey Girl I'm so excited that I found your blog!!! Your family is so dang cute. WHere are you living right now? It would be fun if we could get together some time.

Blog Ness Monsters said...

We can't get over Henry's totally blond hair! Is he even the same baby? Very cute pictures... and Natalie continues to be the epitome of young lass fashion sporting those tres pink cowgirl boots... what a steal Wendy! We miss you guys so much... and daily dream of what our lives COULD be if you guys moved out this way! We love your blog!

Jodie said...

How FUN!! I love the pink boots! You have such a sweet little family! I hope we get to see you guys soon!

Sobek said...

Spuer cute pictures. Natalie makes a darling cowgirl!