...and tighter
On a side note: despite some post Prop 8 passing protests... I am so happy to have seen so many church members come together under the direction of our prophet to fight the good fight and help Prop 8 pass.I fear this victory will be short lived but I am grateful to have been given the opportunity to heed the call. John spent hours disributing door signs, making calls, visiting neighbors and attending meetings.
I held up signs at a busy intersection one Saturday morning. During my 2 hour shift I encountered 16 "birds," was met by several "colorful" words, and received many encouraging honks and waves.
8 comments:
Your children are ever adorable! We wish we could see them! As for the prop 8-ness, what an experience. How exciting, and possibly frightening to be a part of heeding the prophet in a unpopular way to so many. You guys are great. I am so glad you weren't scared to do your part.
Thanks for sharing that article. I wonder how many postcards will be sent to SLC. What an interesting way to fight back - seems like an awfully big waste of the money they're trying to raise. And thanks for spending your free time supporting Prop 8!
Good for you for standing up to what you believe in! And those pictures are so cute. Henry is so huge! What are his stats? I would imagine he is big for his age, but what do I know? How did Natalie compare with him at that age? They are so fun together.
Sounds like you had a great experience. I was happy to hear it passed. I love the picture of Natalie and Henry. He has the cutest smile!
I like Henry's new nickname. And that is an ADORABLE picture of Natalie "sitting in the chair."
This is Britta's sister...I was just blog-stalking, sorry. Britta always says how cute your children are...wow, she is not kidding!
Thanks for doing so much work on Prop 8. Many of us in other states were doing what we could, but I know that much of it rested on your shoulders. Collectively, we appreciate all the work that you did! I too fear it will be sort lived, but it's always good to fight the good fight!
lol!! Cute Natalie! Bentley has written many sorry notes to his Sunbeam teacher! :) They are sooo cute!
so cute, your kids. i love henry's smile and natalie "practicing" being reverent.
thank you for your good example in supporting the prophet. I think if the first presidency spoke up about this issue, there must be some significance to it. we've been following the prop 8 post election stuff too and it's crazy. thanks for standing strong and know our prayers are with all the saints who are more directly in the conflict.
Post a Comment