Having kids is so fun because you get to be a kid again through them. We have had a fabulous Halloween this year complete with trunk-or-treating, a Halloween party, carving pumpkins, making Halloween shaped sugar cookies, and good old-fashioned trick-or-treating. Plus we got to play dress up and eat sweets. What a fabulous holiday! Aside from the icky goory stuff I love Halloween. We even had a witches brew apple juice along with our chili dinner. Good times.
Fun at our Burbank playgroup's Halloween party. Natalie has made some nice friends.
Natalie informed me she wanted a "scary" face
Dry ice + apple juice = witches brew
Ready to TRICK-OR-TREAT!
Natalie already had cowgirl boots so she decided she wanted to be a cowgirl at the ward trunk-or-treat. My mom had cowboy boots so decided I would be a cowgirl for the evening as well.
Those little ones are so stinkin cute together! I love how much they look like they love each other.. Henry is always smiling and Natalie is a great big sister to him. :)
Your kids are too cute, for reals. What FUN! man... you put our festivities to shame! We didn't carve pumpkins. :( And.... by the way, Brisingr is AWESOME! I didn't know you were reading The Inheritance Cycle. We should discuss it!
8 comments:
Cute pics! Looks like you guys had a fun halloween!
Those little ones are so stinkin cute together! I love how much they look like they love each other.. Henry is always smiling and Natalie is a great big sister to him. :)
love the minnie costume..think that is what ruby is going to be next year.
I love that Natalie was Minnie - so fitting for your family. And Henry is adorable, as always.
Oh, and I just have never given Andrew candy, a bite of chocolate here or there... but he loves it when it gets it!
Your kids are too cute, for reals. What FUN! man... you put our festivities to shame! We didn't carve pumpkins. :( And.... by the way, Brisingr is AWESOME! I didn't know you were reading The Inheritance Cycle. We should discuss it!
What cute kids in cute costumes. Natalie makes a darling Mini Mouse, but I have to say that matching mamma and daughter cowgirls is just awesome!
cute costumes, all. henry looks so big and fun! and natalie, she's priceless. cute kids, wendy. well done.
Cute pictures! I love the Minnie costume!
Post a Comment