I took Natalie to see Elmo and Abby Caddaby last week at the Barnes and Noble at the amazing Americana mall in Glendale. The Americana is a real upscale outdoor mall. It is beautiful but I felt a little out of place when a suited doorman opened the door for me to let me into the store. I have never seen a doorman at any other Barnes and Noble....
It was crazy busy and I was running late so we consequently missed the puppet show but Natalie insisted we wait in the horrendously long ling to "meet" Elmo and get a picture with him.
The crowd and feeling a little out of my comfort zone was making me grouchy but we prevailed as evidenced by the picture, but only barely as Natalie decided she was scared of Elmo and Abby when they started talking to her....
At least Henry was happy to be there right?
The next celebrity coming to The Americana Barnes and Noble....Martha Stewart =)
I don't think Natalie will be as interested in seeing her.
6 comments:
Henry is so happy in that picture! It is so cute of both of them. I had to laugh at their expressions. So fun!
they are so cute! Doormen...here in philly they have doormen, but they are armed to make sure you don't steal anything...haha
Hey Wendy you guys look so cute!!! So how are things. We need to talk again oh and henry looks so cute inthat pumpkin!!
Wow, does Henry have that awesome smile in all of his pictures? What a happy baby...and consequently a happy mommy, I'm sure.
Awww....so cute! She doesn't look too thrilled, but what a good mamma you are to wait in that line for her! The things we do for our kiddos!
Fun! Natalie is oh-so darling! I love Henry's smile- what a cute baby! Your background is way cute!!!!
Post a Comment