Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Holiday Highlights


We spent a few weeks in Utah this Christmas which was a nice change in scenery. Enjoy some photos of our holiday season!
A classic tree shot for your viewing pleasure


Utah got dumped on while we were there and Natalie loved playing in the snow.

John and his brother Daniel had fun in the snow as well....their snow ball fight was rather amusing (They didn't even stop after receiving a blow to the head or a hit to the tenders).
I contributed a flag to each fort.Christmas = Family time


All the Roper cousins. Baby Adelaide who was born during our stay in Utah is pictured via Laura's belly. =)

Melvin was visiting all the way from Ohio. He and Henry are only 3 months apart.

Time with Grandpas
and Grandmas

(unfortunately I forget to photograph my children with their other great grandparents this time around- I am pretty hit and miss...mostly miss)
Sporting the infamous new jammies on Christmas Eve. By number of hands, how many of you have the same tradition?
Christmas morning...
Henry's first Christmas =)Don't worry, they weren't all for her

Natalie and Henry's rating of this Christmas.....Excellent!!
(they are pictured here with my mom)

5 comments:

AlfreySlice said...

I ment to leave a comment earlier about your good bye house good bye mouse blog.... Wendy you decorate soooo cute! Its so origional, I love it! When I'm rich and famous, you have to come and decorate for me! You are so stinkin crafty and cute!! If you weren't such a nice person, I would say it wasn't fair...but you are:) so I wont:)

Tracy said...

We missed you in Cali for Christmas. Glad to see you had a great time in Utah. The snowball fight was my favorite part of your post...

A House United said...

So fun! I enjoyed the pictures!

Laura said...

Dallin wears the same green doggy jammies! Looks like fun! Any chance you guys will be moving to Ohio? =)

britta said...

What excellent pictures! Oh sigh. We miss you guys terribly. I can't believe how big your children are... and though THE TANK and Mel are only 3 months apart- THE TANK is so advanced. :) What fun.