Living with my parents has a number of advantages. One of these is that my mom not only makes hair appointments for me, but also for Natalie, with her fabulous hair dresser. So while my color was processing or whatever the correct terminology is, Natalie had her first, yes first, haircut at the Salon Luxe.
Come along and check out the whole procedure:
They began with a luxurious hair wash. Natalie is quite a bit shorter than the regular customer so she is seated on about a dozen towels.
All prepped, and ready for her cut.
What hair day is complete without a professional styling? Natalie may have been more pleased with the scent of her hair than her actual cut. She offered everyone in the family a sniff.
Ta da! Still long you say?...yes, but bear in mind she is nearly four and we had never cut it before. Check out the before picture below.
Before
She got about 3 1/2 inches taken off altogether. (I hope she won't expect such special treatment with every cut....then again, if it only happens every 4 years, who knows? =)
10 comments:
I didn't realize Natalie had never had a hair cut before...
I swear Natalie can be a model someday if she wants to...that picture of you and her, oh my gosh she knows how to pose!
Mom didn't take me to Natalie for my first cut until I was 14, little Nat made it there a decade sooner...we're spoiling them young these days! J/K
So cute! She looks lovely. :)
Thanks for the comment friend. Natalie's hair is so beautiful. She must have taken after her mom. :) See you tomorrow. I've been thinking about 21 all day.
Wendy- I just have to say, all of your posts are so sweet, yet hilarious. I love your style of narration. :)
You both look fabulous. Oh sigh... she is so grown up.
That is soooo cute! I want hair as long and silky as hers too . . .
Looks really good! Your hair looks good to. how is it going out there? I will have to call you and tell you about my MD trip. It was hard, there was some major things with his sisters that made me feel soooooo bad. We will chat soon. Love ya lots and miss ya more
fun...I can't wait to take Ruby to the salon with me! It might be a while the way she is growing hair.
Wow! She has beautiful hair! You guys look good!
Wow! What treatment for a four year old! I can't believe how long her hair is. She takes after her mother. Elizabeth would be so jealous. She runs her fingers through other girls' long hair and then tells me, "I want long hair. Why can't I have long hair like so-and-so?" Anyway, you both look BEAUTIFUL!
That is CRAZY how much hair she has. Have you seen how we grow hair? Kelsi's hair is finally starting to grow, though. What a beautiful little girl- and you look fabulous, too!
Post a Comment