The highlight of this year was seeing my 2 little brothers, Dad, and Husband, scrambling around the kitchen in an effort to put dinner together. Priceless. I thought it very sweet of John (who doesn't cook) to try and make the "buffins" (a cross between biscuits and muffins). They definitely turned out different, but honestly not bad- nothing a little honey butter couldn't fix (though John thought they tasted like play dough).
My youngest brother Tommy made a salad which was equally endearing. It was a spring mix topped with a medley of carrots, tomatoes, mozzarella cheese and strawberries. Once again, interesting, but not bad.
My youngest brother Tommy made a salad which was equally endearing. It was a spring mix topped with a medley of carrots, tomatoes, mozzarella cheese and strawberries. Once again, interesting, but not bad.
3 comments:
so sweet! A mother's day to remember for sure!
I love Henry's mohawk!
How do you mess buffins up? Oh well, that picture of the four guys in the kitchen is classic...play doughy buffins or not.
So glad your Mother's Day was good.
Holy Cow! I forgot it was mother's day! I gave mom her gift early... lol
Post a Comment